[Gluster-infra] Can I update /opt/qa for NetBSD?

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 13:34:16 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

I've been thinking about a different approach here. I'd like to fork the
build.sh/regression.sh/smoke.sh scripts for NetBSD until we unify them. This
seems to be the approach with most gains at this point.

This way, I can make smaller bite sized changes that can be tested in
production (as a separate test job). This also means what's in the repo is
what's currently running.

So, I'd have netbsd-smoke.sh, netbsd-regression.sh, and netbsd-build.sh for a
while. I will work on merging the changes into one script. Watch out for me
nagging you for reviews :)

Speaking of harassing for reviews: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests/pull/50

Practically, I only need someone to look at one line: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests/pull/50/files#diff-db1659608ae45b2644416de2b9a76d3cR8

--