[Gluster-infra] Idea: Failure Trends

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Wed Aug 17 01:35:09 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 6:17 PM, Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay <
sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 6:33 AM, Nigel Babu <nigelb at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Instead, I propose a small website that'll track failures week-on-week
> and
> > trends of various failures over time. If a particular failure has
> increased in
> > number over one week, we'll know something has gone wrong.
> >
> > What does everyone think of this before I actually go and write some
> code?
>
> Sounds like a jolly good thing to have.
>

> This seems to make sense.
For the moment, we can limit it to failure, but I can see a lot of use for
something like this in the future.
Will you add this, once you get it somewhere public, to your proposal for
Berlin or does that not make sense?

- amye

Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead