[Gluster-infra] Download.gluster.org 27 April 2016 postmortem

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 11:51:19 UTC 2016

Le mercredi 27 avril 2016 à 14:39 +0300, Eyal Edri a écrit :
> Excellent post-mortem!
>
> Do you think its worth adding mirrors to gluster repos like oVirt is doing?
> [1]
>
> [1] http://ovirt-infra-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/General/Mirror.html

That could be a solution.

But we have the ressources to host a mirror ourself in the DC, it just
need a ip address, and a migration of servers (which is taking a awful
lot of time to happen :/ ).

One issue we would have with a mirror is on the download stats.

This and the need to have a mirrorlist, not sure how that's done on
dnf/yum side theses days.