[Gluster-infra] gluster blog contents distorted

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 11:19:10 UTC 2016

So as I noted in the #gluster-meeting when this was brought up, this is a
WordPress issue in that it sometimes strips formatting, we've seen this a
few times.
If you're writing posts that are likely to be syndicated, try using inline
styling for images instead of relying on your own blog to do so, because
once it syndicates to blog.gluster.org, it doesn't update.
- amye

On Wed, Apr 20, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Saravanakumar Arumugam <sarumuga at redhat.com

Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead