[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] Smoke results voting

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 05:36:12 UTC 2016

I did some changes so that all smoke jobs (linux, *bsd smoke jobs,
devrpm jobs etc) are triggered for `recheck smoke`.

The collated results are being reported back and the 'Smoke' flag is
being set. But sometimes, if regression jobs have been already run on
the patchset, jenkins is collating those results as well.
When this happens, a '-Verified' flag is being set.

Jenkins and its gerrit plugin collate results for jobs launched by the
same event. The regression and smoke jobs should be triggered for
different events,
but for some reason jenkins is assuming that they're being triggered
by the same event and collating all of them together.

I need some time to figure out why this is happening, and fix it.

~kaushal