[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] freebsd-smoke failures

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 12:54:05 UTC 2016

> Once this was done, I pushed to use the regular upstream change,
> something that was not done before since the local change broke
> automation to deploy test suite on Freebsd.

It looks like we have two options here:

(1) Fix configure so that it accurately detects whether the
system can/should build BD, and stop forcing it on the command
line.

(2) Leave it on the command line, but add a platform check to
determine its proper value.

There's already a platform check in Prasanna's patch to set
the parallelism level.  Should we just combine that with #2?