[Gluster-infra] Moving the lists web interface to a separate vhost ?

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Sep 10 08:08:41 UTC 2015

Hi,

as we are discussing of moving the website to a new host since a few
months, I was wondering if we shouldn't decouple mailman from the main
website.

So we could host one on 1 server, and the other on another server, or
both at the same.

My plan was to move it to lists.gluster.org, and then place a redirect
from www.gluster.org/mailman/ to lists.gluster.org

Any opinion, disagreement ?
(it shouldn't impact the list, but we need to find references around
like link to the archive and fix them, if possible, even if we will
likely carry the redirection forever to not break link to the archives)