[Gluster-infra] Testing watchdog on some nodes

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 09:21:40 UTC 2015

Hi,

so since some nodes are stuck and likely need a reboot, I will test
using software watchdog on them to reboot when there is a issue as a
stop gap until we find what break them (but breaking is likely to happen
anyway, that's why we have tests)

I will take slave21 and 22 as guinea pig, so please do not reboot them
if they are stuck (or if you do, tell me ). If anything weird happen on
them (like reboot during a test, or this kind of stuff, please tell me
too.

I guess 2 to 3 weeks of tests should be enough to see if we can push
that to other centos 6 slaves.