[Gluster-infra] No linux slaves up in jenkins

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Sep 5 08:10:12 UTC 2015

On Sat, Sep 05, 2015 at 01:11:49PM +0530, Raghavendra Talur wrote:
> I started the 10 iteration test today by this patch set
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/12109/
>
> However, it seems no slaves are online for linux. If someone gets to know
> why please update here.

The Linux slaves always disconnect their Jenkins client and get marked
offline. When tests get started, the Jenkins master connects (ssh) to
the slaves and starts the Jenkins client.

Is this not happening? You can manually force connecting by clicking on
the hostname of the slave, and then the [Launch slave agent] button.

HTH,
Niels