[Gluster-infra] glusterfs github is out of sync.

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:54:13 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 4:01 PM, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:
> Le mercredi 28 octobre 2015 à 15:57 +0530, Kaushal M a écrit :
>> Authentication failure is causing the replication plugin pushes to fail.
>>
>> The gerrit ssh key was attached to Avati's account IIRC. Maybe he's
>> removed the key by mistake.
>
> Nope.
> The key was removed due to the compromise Amye posted about on
> gluster-users. You can ask her details, cause she will likely be much
> more polite than me to explain the whole topic :)

An ssh key pair is still present on review.gluster.org though.

>> It'll be good if we add keys to an org instead of individual user's
>> account.  But as we can't do that, what do people feel about creating
>> a `glusterbot` or `glusterant` account controlled by the community?
>
> I am ok with the idea but:
> - it need to be a account using a email the project can recover, not a
> personal one

I think we can setup an email alias or a mailing list on the gluster
mail infra, which includes the admins of the Gluster org in Github.

> - what about using 2FA for that account ?

Don't know how we could do this though. Maybe the first person
enabling 2FA could save the text code for the generator, and share it
with everyone, but doing is probably bad.