[Gluster-infra] glusterfs github is out of sync.

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:27:14 UTC 2015

Authentication failure is causing the replication plugin pushes to fail.

The gerrit ssh key was attached to Avati's account IIRC. Maybe he's
removed the key by mistake.

It'll be good if we add keys to an org instead of individual user's
account.  But as we can't do that, what do people feel about creating
a `glusterbot` or `glusterant` account controlled by the community?

~kaushal