[Gluster-infra] Jenkins security update available 1.638

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 06:54:38 UTC 2015

Hi, Jenkins 1.638 was released which fixes many security issues. More
details on the issues fixed can be found in the announcement [1].

As we've been looking forward to improve our infra security, I think
we should upgrade at once.

IIUC, jenkins is now installed using RPMs via the upstream repository.
So we should be able to easily update it to the latest version. If no
one has objections, I'll update the package and schedule a jenkins
restart.

~kaushal