[Gluster-infra] Saltstack configuration partiually published

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 14:03:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

now that we migrated to github, I published the saltstack configuration
used for infra. The repository is on
https://github.com/gluster/gluster.org_salt_states and
https://github.com/gluster/gluster.org_salt_pillar

Salt separated the "code" (ie, sls files, describing the states or
orchestration step) from the data (stored in a pillar, and can be
queried.

For now, that's pure readonly stuff and manually synced mirrors, I will
automate the push from the real repository on salt-master.gluster.org to
github once I did read enough documentation. Please send patches on this
list for now.

And there is no password there, they are in a separate git repository
(which will not be published for obvious reasons).