[Gluster-infra] Jenkins will now abort regression-tests (on Linux) after 4 hours runtime
Niels de Vos
ndevos at redhat.com
Tue May 19 10:35:33 UTC 2015
I just installed the "Build-timeout Plugin" in our Jenkins environment.
This plugin can be used to configure a timeout for jobs that take too
long to complete. There is at least one test that seems to take much
more time on occasion, and after several hours it would still not
The regression job for Linux tests now has a timeout of 4 hours. Other
jobs can be configured with a timeout like this too:
- open the job configuration screen
- scroll to "Build Environment"
- [x] Abort the build if it's stuck
- pick the wanted options, time-out action should be set to fail
- click the [save] button on the bottom
More information about the Gluster-infra