[Gluster-infra] Disabling nbslave72

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu May 7 07:46:40 UTC 2015

On Thu, May 07, 2015 at 12:25:32PM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:
> None of the tests cast any vote. The vote is cast by an ssh command at
> the end of the test script. The script itself wasn't started as the
> slave couldn't be reached.
>
> The failures were only displayed in jenkins.

And since the connexion is broken, the script is terminated before
it can vote.

What about telling sshd to run jobs from jenkins wrapped in nohup?
That way even if the connexion is broken, the slae can finish its
job and cast a vote.

The only problem I foresee is that nothing prevents jenkins from
scheduling a new job on the same host.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org