[Gluster-infra] Disabling nbslave72

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu May 7 04:37:00 UTC 2015

This seems like a network issue to me. Jenkins is not able to connect
to the slave to start the job, and hence is marking the job as a
failure. But it doesn't seem to be affecting all the slaves though.
There have also been failures where the slaves haven't been able to
connect to gerrit.

This is most likely  due to the network issues we are having at the DC
hosting gerrit and jenkins.