[Gluster-infra] slave26 was full, slave23 disappeared

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Mar 17 21:40:32 UTC 2015

On 17 Mar 2015, at 18:03, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> so slave 26 was full ( some 35G tar in /archiveds build ). I fixed, so
> that one is good. it was just a lot of core files.

Yeah, seems to happen occasionally.  I've just been nuking the oversized
tar file which fills the partition, and restarting the box.

We should probably get one of these and look into why the core files
are doing this occasionally.  We don't want to let a bug through into
production builds that might do this... :/

> and slave23 disappeared, need to be reinstalled.

"disappeared" as in "out of Rackspace UI"?