[Gluster-infra] Looking at munin for graphs

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Mar 17 18:26:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,

as I would like to have some basic stats on the jenkins builders load
so I created a munin master node, and plan to deploy the agent around.

I am not especially attached to munin, and I think zabbix would be a
better suitable tool ( cover also monitoring ), but I also already
enough new stuff to digest ( kubernetes, salt and others ), to prefer to
delay learning zabbix for "later".

So I am working on having that in salt, and when a better system appear,
we will migrate.

Open Source and Standards, Sysadmin