[Gluster-infra] Deciding on how we access servers

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Mar 5 17:23:25 UTC 2015

On 5 Mar 2015, at 17:16, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:
> Le jeudi 05 mars 2015 à 17:15 +0000, Justin Clift a écrit :
>> On 5 Mar 2015, at 13:57, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> Justin started that on
>>> https://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Jenkins_Infrastructure
>>>
>>> Out of the current list, theses are the non documented ones :
>>>
>>> backups.cloud.gluster.org
>>> bulk15
>>> bulk5
>>> bulk8
>>> download.gluster.org
>>> gluster-sonar
>>> gluster-swift2
>>> nbslave70.cloud.gluster.org
>>> nbslave71.cloud.gluster.org
>>> nbslave72.cloud.gluster.org
>>> nbslave73.cloud.gluster.org
>>> nbslave74.cloud.gluster.org
>>> nbslave75.cloud.gluster.org
>>> nbslave76.cloud.gluster.org
>>> nbslave77.cloud.gluster.org
>>> nbslave78.cloud.gluster.org
>>
>> Added the info for all of the above, except gluster-swift2 which
>> I don't remember the details of. :)
>
> Also, could we make sure we have the complete hostname there, as it
> might be easier to recognize :)
>
> ( I will not go as far as asking people to monotically increase the
> number like 5, 8 and 15... )

Luis, for the VM's you look after, would you be ok to update their
hostnames to the FQDN's in this doc, and in the Rackspace WebUI?

It should be really quick to do, and will help people figure out what's
what. :)