[Gluster-infra] PostgreSQL instead of MariaDB for Jenkins?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Mar 3 16:37:30 UTC 2015

On 3 Mar 2015, at 13:49, Marcelo Barbosa <firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Justin,
>
>    I believe MariaDB is very fast and simple, but is our choice, for me  it does not matter.

Cool.  Let's see if PostgreSQL works for everything we need it to then. :)

It's generally *extremely* stable + low maintenance, which for us is a
good thing.

>    MariaDB is possible use with master <-> to Zabbix + Gerrit + Bugzilla, and more...

* Zabbix: Yep, works with PostgreSQL

    https://www.zabbix.com/documentation/2.4/manual/installation/requirements

* Gerrit: Yep

    https://gerrit-documentation.storage.googleapis.com/Documentation/2.11/install.html#createdb_postgres

* Buzgilla: Not sure why we'd want to run Bugzilla?