[Gluster-infra] New VM: bugs.cloud.gluster.org

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Mar 2 23:04:09 UTC 2015

On 2 Jan 2015, at 21:02, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've setup a CentOS-7 VM on our rackspace account. It will be used for
> automated bug status checks, updates and triaging. At the moment I have
> a local Ansible confguration that I pushed there, not sure where to
> put/share it with others.

Should probably be moved into Misc's Salt setup. :)

> The creation of the VM and it's DNS entries were done through the
> Rackspace webui. It would surely be nicer if that can be done through
> Ansible too, but I have not looked at that yet.

Unsure about the Cloud DNS bits, but if it can be (and it's reliable),
then cool. :)

> Do we have a collection of public ssh-keys for our sysadmins? Should I
> add those keys to the root (or create personal) accounts?

Unsure.  Personally, I generally create specific ssh keys for specific
purposes (so if something goes wrong with one, it shouldn't be
widespread impact).

Btw, is this VM set to automatically install yum updates nightly?  If
not, please add that to it.  There's a yum package which does it. :)