[Gluster-infra] Most of our Rackspace VMs being rebooted over the next week

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Mar 2 17:04:28 UTC 2015

Due to a Xen bug, Rackspace will be rebooting most of our VM's (once)
over the next week.

This includes the download server, www server, backup server, all of
the slave nodes (NetBSD, CentOS, FreeBSD, etc).

So, don't panic if you see something rebooting/down unexpectedly...
(but still ask if you see it, just in case it's not this). :)