[Gluster-infra] Requesting different Gerrit voting categories for Verified on Linux/NetBSD

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 09:13:43 UTC 2015

Because it it very difficult to track which tests failed on NetBSD or
Linux, I would like to see two different voting categories instead of
the default Verified.

Could one of the Gerrit admins configure two "custom labels", one called
"Linux-verified", and one called "NetBSD-verified"?

- http://review.gluster.org/Documentation/intro-project-owner.html#labels
- http://review.gluster.org/Documentation/config-labels.html#label_custom

  The 'label.Label-Name.function' should be set to "NoBlock" for now.

Once that has been done, we can update the Jenkins jobs to post test
result matching their label.

Thanks,
Niels