[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] NetBSD regressions not being triggered for patches

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Jun 11 07:48:56 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:57:58PM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:
> The problem was nbslave71. It used to be picked first for all changes
> and would fail instantly. I've disabled it now. The other slaves are
> working correctly.

Saddly the Jenkins upgrade did not help here. Last time I investigated
the failure was caused by the master breaking connexion, but I was not
able to understand why.

I w once able to receover a VM by fiddeling the jenkins configuration
in web UI, but experimenting is not easy, as a miss will drain all the
queue into complete failures.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org