[Gluster-infra] Temporarily disabled netbsd-regression-triggered

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 09:07:04 UTC 2015

I was able to reboot 3 of the slaves and have re-enabled the project.
Unfortunately, jobs that had been queued have been lost and will need
to be retriggered.

If someone requires the netbsd regression jobs to be run immediately
on their changes, please ask anyone with admin access to jenkins. If
you are an admin, you can trigger a job by following these steps,
(copying Atin's instructions from another mail thread)
1. Find out the ref_spec number of patch from the download at the top
right corner of gerrit interface, for eg : refs/changes/29/11129/1.
Please note you would need to copy the ref number for the latest patch set.

2. Log in into build.gluster.org

3. Goto http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/

4. Click on build with parameters, paste the ref_spec number in
GERRIT_REFSPEC section and click on build.

~kaushal