[Gluster-infra] Cleaning some old build job on jenkins ?

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 13:50:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

so while fiddling around with jenkins interface (<autopromotion>now in
ssl</autopromotion>), I wondered about cleaning the following jobs:

- cmockery2
- kerbauth-pre-commit-19
- glusterfs-unittests
- glusterfs-rpms-el6-nsr
- glusterfs-rpms-nsr
- GlusterFS-hadoop

who have not been fixed since more than 1 year, or not run since 1 year

Would anyone be against removing them ?
( so far, on irc, people said "go for it", but I want to make sure we do
not miss anything )

It would make the interface less cluttered.