[Gluster-infra] jenkins over https

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Jul 27 12:35:55 UTC 2015

Le vendredi 17 juillet 2015 à 17:13 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> Le mercredi 15 juillet 2015 à 18:58 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > so I started to enable jenkins over https on build.gluster.org, and
> > would like to force https. Is anyone against doing it tomorrow ( and can
> > people keep that in mind if something break unexpectedly ? )
> >
> > For now, that's a self signed certificate, but I plan to get a real one
> > later, if that's ok.
>
> So I did ask for a new cert, waiting on digicert.

Still waiting, since 10 days, so i think someone somewhere went to PTO
without delegating access.

As a side note, the F22 slave on ci.gluster.org is online so people can
test to assign job to it, but there is still various firewalls issues to
fix ( ie, properly open the firewall on the libvirt host, and see
what/why the vpn block from time to time )