[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] Gluster and GCC 5.1

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Sun Jul 5 22:54:00 UTC 2015

Le lundi 29 juin 2015 à 18:48 -0400, Kaleb Keithley a écrit :

> > From: "Niels de Vos" <ndevos at redhat.com>
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 02:45:50PM -0400, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY wrote:
> > > On 06/29/2015 02:40 PM, Anoop C S wrote:
> > > >

> > > Niels and I had a brief chat a while back about adding a Fedora 22 VM to
> > > Jenkins to catch these. I don't think anything ever happened though.
> >
> > I'm waiting for the new Jenkins slaves to become available... We should
> > try to not exceed the Rackspace budget too much.

Well, I still do not know what kind of VM do we want to have there. And
Since people didn't really see this as a question last time we
discussed, the question is "what should I plan to provision ?"

ie, just centos 6, fedora 14, or something different, and how much ?

Niels also proposed to automate the VM creation and destruction for each
test, which could be done in theory, but not sure how in practice (last
time I look, I was facing some unexpected features from salt when
deploying stuff )

> We have been granted access to the CentOS Jenkins by virtue of the Storage SIG.
>
> We should start deploying Jenkins slaves there. There's plenty of capacity and it's free.
>
> JustinClift and misc (or csim) have the details.

I do not have any access to the centos infra, I can just redirect to the
people who you discussed with during summit.