[Gluster-infra] Request for new repo @ github.com/glusterfs

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jan 9 08:44:42 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jan 08, 2015 at 04:29:12PM +0530, Deepak Shetty wrote:
> Hi All,
>     As part of openstack Cinder - GlusterFS CI work, we need to host the
> gluster specific CI bits in a separate github repo and gluster organisation
> under github.com is the most suitable for the same.
>
> We are currently hosted @
> https://github.com/BharatKumarK/devstack-plugins.git
>
> We request to fork/clone this under github.com/gluster as a new repo (with
> the same name... devstack-plugins.git). Pls clone both the master and
> glusterfs branches.
>
> Let me know what else is needed from our side for this request.

Hi,

https://github.com/gluster/devstack-plugins has been created, but I am
not a full Github admin for the Gluster organisation and do not seem to
have the permissions to create a team for you.

Vijay, could you please do the following:

- create a new team for the devstack-plugins repo
- add dpkshetty, BharatKumarK (GitHub usernames) to the team
- add the team to the devstack-plugins repo:
    https://github.com/gluster/devstack-plugins/settings/collaboration
- remove the "bugs" team from the devstack-plugins repo

Thanks,
Niels