[Gluster-infra] Split validation

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Wed Jan 7 05:28:19 UTC 2015

How can we enable voting for NetBSD regression? We have some kind of
split validation, with results coming from different hosts.

The problem is how to aggreate the different results? It seems gerrit
only knows a boolean value for the verified field. Anyone has an idea of
how to deal with that? I thought that a failed regression could just
send a code review -2, do we have better alternatives?

Note that once we will have addressed this problem, the recent split of
tests/bugs into several directories let us easily paralelize existing
regression testing: we can have multiple hosts running subsets of tests
for a faster result. Having regression results in 15mn instead of more
than one hour would be nice. We may need more VM, though.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org