[Gluster-infra] New VM: bugs.cloud.gluster.org

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jan 2 21:02:57 UTC 2015

Hi guys,

I've setup a CentOS-7 VM on our rackspace account. It will be used for
automated bug status checks, updates and triaging. At the moment I have
a local Ansible confguration that I pushed there, not sure where to
put/share it with others.

The creation of the VM and it's DNS entries were done through the
Rackspace webui. It would surely be nicer if that can be done through
Ansible too, but I have not looked at that yet.

Do we have a collection of public ssh-keys for our sysadmins? Should I
add those keys to the root (or create personal) accounts?

Thanks,
Niels