[Gluster-infra] New Rackspace VM's online

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Feb 25 18:06:03 UTC 2015

Added 10 new Rackspace VM's today due to the extremely long
Jenkins queue (3.7 patch submission deadline coming up anyone? :>)

Most of them are enabled for doing CentOS 6 regression tests,
however slave47 and slave48 are purely for building rpms and
doing smoke tests.

That should (in theory :>) mean we get the results from smoke and
rpm building tests before any CentOS regression results.

Sorry for any failures of stuff today while getting it working
smoothly... have relaunched most of the failed stuff, and from
here on in it *should* be ok.  (but we'll see, and then adjust
as needed :>)

If anything is breaking from now onwards, please email/IRC/whatever
to let me know.