[Gluster-infra] Require liburcu to be installed on jenkins slaves

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 17:34:08 UTC 2015

I had accidentally started a private conversation with Manu.

Manu got liburcu installed on the NetBSD slaves. So thank you again Manu.

I used the same method I had used earlier on the devrpms slave, to get
liburcu packages installed on the FreeBSD slave freebsd0. I couldn't wait
longer.

I'm all set, and thanks for all the help guys. :)

Cheers.

~kaushal