[Gluster-infra] Nuking "unknown" VM's in Rackspace next week

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Feb 19 16:09:02 UTC 2015

The list of "known" VM's and what they're for is here:

  http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Jenkins_Infrastructure

Even though that says "Jenkins" stuff, it also has our non-Jenkins
VM's listed at the bottom.

If you're the owner of any VM's in Rackspace that aren't listed,
please either add them to that page, or reply back with the info and
I'll add them. :)

We were over budget with Rackspace last month, so this is part of
us getting our costs there back in order.

A week from now, unknown VM's are going to be turned off.

If no-on whinges about them, they'll be nuked shortly after. ;)