[Gluster-infra] Require liburcu to be installed on jenkins slaves

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Feb 19 12:01:56 UTC 2015

Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you get userspace-rcu package installed on the NetBSD jenkins slaves?
> I'm hoping to get at least my initial changes merged by the end of this
> week (or early next week).

It is there already. If you miss it, then there is a problem with
pkg-config usage in configure:

nbslave71# ls /usr/pkg/lib/liburcu.*
/usr/pkg/lib/liburcu.a                  /usr/pkg/lib/liburcu.so.1
/usr/pkg/lib/liburcu.la                 /usr/pkg/lib/liburcu.so.1.0.0
/usr/pkg/lib/liburcu.so
nbslave71# pkg-config --cflags liburcu
-I/usr/pkg/include
nbslave71# pkg-config --libs liburcu
-L/usr/pkg/lib -Wl,-R/usr/pkg/lib -lurcu

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org