[Gluster-infra] Require liburcu to be installed on jenkins slaves

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Feb 19 11:16:33 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 04:15:51PM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:
> Emmanuel,
> Can you get userspace-rcu package installed on the NetBSD jenkins slaves?
> I'm hoping to get at least my initial changes merged by the end of this
> week (or early next week).

Here ia a 'me too!' request. NetBSD seems to use libacl like Linux,
could you please install this port (and header files) for the "Improved
POSIX ACL" feature?

Port: http://pkgsrc.se/wip/linux-acl
Feature: http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features/Improved_POSIX_ACLs

If you advise to use some other library for NetBSD, please let me know.

Thanks,
Niels