[Gluster-infra] Who changed the rackspace regression test job and didn't tell anyone?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Feb 17 18:18:53 UTC 2015

Just discovered the Rackspace regression testing job has been altered
to only require a GERRIT_REFSPEC now, instead of previous parameter set.

(just searched through gluster-infra and gluster-devel mailing lists,
no mention there that I can see)

The change itself doesn't bother me (optimisations are encouraged).

But leaving the team to find out about it the hard way DOES bother me.
(and not sure this is really an "optimisation", as it no longer picks
the latest version of a given CR)

Not happy. :(