[Gluster-infra] Require liburcu to be installed on jenkins slaves

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:05:51 UTC 2015

Done for gfs-rackspace-f20-1. Now the devrpms jobs pass.

I created a temporary new job (was called 'install-liburcu'), restricted it
to gfs-rackspace-f20-1, and added a shell-script which installed the
packages as the build step. I ran the job once, and deleted it. I verified
by retriggering my older failed runs.

I'm also itching to do the same for freebsd0.cloud.gluster.org and
netbsd0.cloud.gluster.org.