[Gluster-infra] Rackspace account created for Raghavendra Bhat

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Feb 11 15:37:13 UTC 2015

On 11 Feb 2015, at 13:53, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 01:04:54PM +0000, Justin Clift wrote:
>> FYI.  Created a Rackspace account for Raghavendra Bhat, so he can
>> create VM's in Rackspace for doing continuous testing on.
>
> And you explained him where to document the VMs that he creates?

Oh, good point.  Raghav, please add info about the VM's you create
to this wiki page:

  http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Jenkins_Infrastructure

And yeah, that's a "Jenkins" page.  Please add them there anyway, even if they
won't be in Jenkins.  (we need to create a better "all our infrastructure"
page, but haven't yet)

:)