[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] Restarting build.gluster.org

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Tue Dec 8 21:57:46 UTC 2015

On 12/08/2015 10:28 AM, Kaushal M wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The gerrit-trigger plugin is not triggering automatically again. And
>> as before, I have no idea why.
>>
>> I've scheduled a Jenkins restart, which should happen after running
>> jobs finish. Hopefully, this fixes the problem.
>
> The restart has been cancelled. Vijay wants to take a crack at fixing
> the problem.

Unfortunately I was unable to resolve the problem - most likely needs a
configuration change for gerrit trigger plugin, however not sure of the
right way to do it atm.

I ended up restarting Jenkins and that seems to have got gerrit trigger
plugin working again. I rebased most patches that were affected by the
non functional gerrit trigger plugin and hence regression runs are
queued for such patches now. If I have missed rebasing your patches,
please go ahead and manually trigger a regression run for such patches.

Thanks,
Vijay