[Gluster-infra] Gerrit admin list ?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sat Aug 15 15:15:46 UTC 2015

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 05:01:01PM -0400, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Le vendredi 14 août 2015 à 15:35 -0400, Michael Scherer a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > I stumbled on a ticket from RH IT where a email ( junaid at redhat ) is
> > still getting email from gerrit, which cause issue ( the account no
> > longer exist, and linger in the queue )
> >
> > Who can correct that ( ie, remove the account from the list who get mail
> > ) ?
> >
> > I do not have access to gerrit as a admin so far, and I am not sure I
> > want for now :)
>
> So I went ahead, gave myself admin access, and I suspect the message are
> from :
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/3051/
>
> Could it be possible to close this review or something ?

That is unlikely the cause. This change would not have caused email for
over two years.

> ( I am still trying to dig the log to understand what is going on )

Users in Gerrit can configure their account to receive notifications for
almost any Gerrit event. Probably the account just needs to be disabled
somehow. I'm not a Gerrit admin either, and have no aspiration to become
one ;-)

Niels