[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] Gerrit and Jenkins likely unavailable most of Sunday

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Apr 20 16:16:51 UTC 2015

On 20 Apr 2015, at 08:11, Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com> wrote:
> On 04/20/2015 08:35 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
<snip>
>> The procedure for migration from an admin perspective is quite involved
>> and account migrations are better done in batches. Instead of mailing
>> any of us directly, can you please update the gerrit migration etherpad
>> [1] once you have signed in using github? This might be a slightly more
>> optimal way of doing this migration :). We will pick up details from the
>> etherpad at a regular frequency.
>>
> There are three set of problems what we noticed in the migration process:
>
> 1. Forbidden access when you try to sign in with github
> 2. Multiple accounts upon successful github signing
> 3. Unable to view files in patchsets - 404 error
>
> We have the fix for 1 & 2, please do mention in the etherpad [1] if you
> fall into any of these categories.
>
> Vijay is working on point 3 and will keep posted once he finds a solution.

Gerrit is up and running now (thanks hagarth and ndevos).  Seems to be working
decently too. :)

I have the process to merge new GitHub userid's into existing accounts fairly
well optimised now too.  So, if you need your account created either add
yourself to the etherpad or email me to get it done. :)

  https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-gerrit-migration

We're still working through Jenkins stuff at the moment... so not a lot in
the way of smoke nor regression tests happening just yet.