[Gluster-infra] Shutting down Gerrit for a few minutes

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Apr 7 15:46:30 UTC 2015

On 7 Apr 2015, at 16:31, Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
> On 7 Apr 2015, at 15:45, Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
>> Just an FYI.  Shutting down Gerrit for a few minutes, to move around
>> some files on the Gerrit server (need to free up space urgently).
>>
>> Shouldn't be too long. (fingers crossed) :)
>
> ... and it hasn't returned from rebooting after yum update. :(
>
> We're investigating.
>
> Sorry for the longer-than-expected outage. :/

It's back up and running again.  A bunch of space has been freed up
on the filesystems for it, "git gc" has been run on each of the
git repos, and the packages have all been updated via yum. (except
Gerrit, which isn't yum installed)

It _seems_ to be working ok now, for the initial git checkout I
just tried.  If something acts up though, please let us know. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift