[Gluster-infra] I can haz Jenkinz?

Louis Zuckerman me at louiszuckerman.com
Tue Sep 30 03:40:23 UTC 2014

Who can set me up with boss privileges in Jenkins?

I'll soon be ready to add libgfapi-jni & glusterfs-java-filesystem (aka
GlusterFS for Java) and want to get started making preparations.

I'll need the following:

- Authorization to create projects in jenkins (or else someone to create
projects for me & let me edit them)
- Jenkins git plugin, to monitor two repos on either github or the forge
(probably already installed)
- A jenkins slave machine with JDK 7, Maven 3, and glusterfs installed (I
can set this up myself)
- A live glusterfs volume I can connect to (from unpriv ports) to run the
integration tests (ideally one created in an earlier phase of the CI
process)

I'm already familiar with Jenkins, having used it for years at work, so I'd
prefer to just get admin privileges and take care of the rest myself.  If
not then whatever works best for you all.

Thanks!

-louis