[Gluster-infra] Nightly Gerrit start/stop backup job now on review.gluster.org

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Sep 26 21:32:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

There's now a nightly cronjob to stop Gerrit (on review.gluster.org), backup
Gerrit to another host, and start it up again.

(whilst working on it, I noticed some wrong file ownership/permissions again,
so fixed those too)

If you experience any weirdness with the review.gluster.org server, please let
me know. :)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift