[Gluster-infra] [#927] Clicking on popular labels breaks Gitorious

Gitorious AS support at gitorious.com
Thu Sep 4 10:48:20 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,      In order to upgrade forge to Gitorious 3 we need to port the customizations to the new codebase.     The UI related customizations most probably need a rewrite from scratch because page layouts (markup) and CSS have changed in major way (Gitorious 3 uses Bootstrap).     On a related note, if I remember correctly you said some time ago that you guys are playing with new theme/css for forge, is that still a thing?     Regards,  Marcin

         On Thu, 4 Sep at 12:29 pm