[Gluster-infra] Spambot hitting new Mediawiki setup?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Sep 2 12:29:11 UTC 2014

Got this done.  We were previously using a plugin called Asirra, which
is now part of the built-in ConfirmEdit plug in.  It just needed to be
enabled slightly differently (new path to it's .php file), and it's
working now.

In theory there should be a lot less bot generated accounts happening
now. :)

+ Justin