[Gluster-infra] Configuration management, part 2

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Sep 1 05:15:47 UTC 2014

On 01/09/2014, at 5:44 AM, Joe Julian wrote:
> Saltstack is python. 😀

Yep I know.  I'm not against the idea.

Ansible has a reputation for being pretty reliable.  Several people that
use Salt a lot (~12 months ago) have said it's very buggy, and advised
not to use it (then) for stuff where reliability is key.

It may have improved significantly since then.  I really don't know. :)