[Gluster-infra] Configuration management, part 2

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Sep 1 04:40:18 UTC 2014

On 01/09/2014, at 5:01 AM, Louis Zuckerman wrote:
> Joe! You're alive!
>
> But seriously, yes Joe's right, there's a lot of puppet expertise on the team, which is a big plus. I'm open to learning ansible but realistically you won't have much help along the way, or if things go awry. And you'll inevitably have to help us get up to speed when we want to contribute.

Heh, Puppet == Ruby, so I'm personally all kinds of "screw that".

But, that's not news. :D

Niels mentioned he's been getting into Ansible recently too
(or attempting to), so it might not be so terribly lonely...

And I'm definitely willing to get the hang of it as well.  Especially
if the alternative is us using Ruby. ;)