[Gluster-infra] Cleaning www.gluster.org

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Oct 16 03:47:11 UTC 2014

Le mercredi 15 octobre 2014 à 14:52 -0700, Joe Julian a écrit :
> shapado and, yes, mongodb, were my project that I abandoned. It was
> supposed to be a Q&A site to replace the paid one we were using
> before. I never was able to get the old data to try and pre-populate
> it with and so I lost interest.
>
> I've never been a big fan of Q&A sites anyway. They get a
> disproportionate quantity of bad questions.

Yeah, they kinda requires to have someone to invest time in moderation.
That's not impossible to maintain, but that's not a fire and forget
tasks.

If we ever decide to get back to this, may I suggest that we start to
have separate server for separate vhost ( so they are easier to
eradicate :) )
Open Source and Standards, Sysadmin